Installing a Building Repeater.
Although the installation process of a Building Repeater is simple and quick, we want to make sure that it gives you the results you expect and deserve; that’s why our professional installation team is always more than happy to complete the installation process for you and to make sure that the Building Repeater is working perfectly.
Here at Mobile Repeater South Africa, we’ve been working to help our clients with their mobile signal problems for 11 years; and are now the #1 Mobile Repeater company on the market! We not only want to make it easy for you to find the perfect Mobile Repeater, but we also want you to confirm that you’re happy and satisfied with the product you receive. That’s why we offer free technical support from our professional tech team and a 15-day money back guarantee.
What is a Building Repeater?
A Building Repeater is a type of amplifier that is specifically designed to improve mobile signal. The Repeaters are composed of 4 minimal parts: an exterior antenna that receives and retransmits signal from nearby cell phone towers, coaxial cables, a signal amplifier, and an interior rebroadcast antenna.
How does it work?
The exterior antenna captures the signal from the nearest cellphone signal tower and transfers it through the coaxial cable to the signal booster, which, with its interior antenna, will boost and re-emit the signal throughout the home or office building. Its sole purpose is to boost signal reception, and avoid dropped calls and infuriating interruptions.
Looking for the perfect Building Repeater?
Our vast collection of Mobile Repeaters fall in to categories, depending on these factors:
-Size or total area (square meters) of building, home or property that you would like to cover with the Repeater.
-If you want to boost Voice, 3G or 4G networks, or all of the above.
-Which mobile network your cell phone is connected to. We offer Repeaters that boost Vodacom, MTN, Cell C, Telkom; and also offer Repeaters that boost multiple networks.
To find the perfect mobile repeater you have to be specific with these factors, and since we have such a large selection of Mobile Repeaters, we have a solution for all mobile signal problems. For example:
Home and Office Kits | Building Repeaters | Vehicle Boosters | Boat and Yacht Solutions Custom Solutions for Large Installations
We want to make sure you find the solution and needed to find the perfect mobile repeater. We offer a Survey so our professional engineer and instillation teams can assess your building, define your needs, and come back with a perfect plan of action. Take a look at the survey below and contact us if you have any questions!
- Total surface area to be covered (square meters)
- Priority areas determined
- Mobile signal level (db) inside and outside your building
- Construction material of internal partition walls/exterior walls of building
- Ceiling structure identfication
- Roof accesses to run coaxial cables from external aerials to repeaters
- Riser access between building floor levels
- Make sure there is enough space above ceiling to run cables, and mount directional couplers and splitters
- Identify any problems with building layout or construction that would impede cable fluidity or signal range
- Identify any corrective work required prior to and after the installation process
- Calculation of miscellaneous and travel expenses
- System composition layout graph and connection diagram.
No Signal, No communication.
In 2018, our main communication devices are our mobile phones. Having strong mobile signal is super important because we use our electronics to stay in contact with friends and family. But it is also a must-have for enterprises and businesses. Mobile cell calls are the life blood of all businesses! All companies use cell phones to communicate via emails, tweets and social media. These days we do almost everything online and it is almost impossible to live in a world with poor mobile signal, slow data and in some cases no signal or data at all.
Mobile signal problems are experienced all over the world; and the frustrating thing is that it’s super hard to find a solution. That’s why we are here! With 11 years of professional experience, we have been working to help clients with their bad signal problems to ensure they stay connected, always.
Why do I have bad signal in the first place?
To understand more about why a Building Repeater will fix you bad signal problems, first you have to know what causes these problems. Bad cell signal is usually due to these 2 simple reasons:
- Building materials or object interference. The main cause of poor mobile signal is caused by the materials in your building. I know it seems hard to believe, but local flora also interferes with mobile signal! Large forested areas or almost any kind of vegetation can interfere with mobile signal.
- Sometimes you're inevitably too far from the nearest mobile signal tower. Cell signal is composed of radio frequency waves. It's like a car radio: sometimes you will receive strong radio signal and you'll be listening to your favorite song and suddenly no more signal and no more music. Mobile signal is the same thing; and sometimes distance from your network provider’s signal tower is the reason you have poor mobile signal.
We are here to help!
We understand that it’s not easy to have poor mobile signal or a slow data connection. We also understand how hard it is to find a quick and easy solution to these problems. But that’s why we’re here. We not only want to help you find the perfect mobile repeater. We also want to help you install your mobile repeater with the help of our professional installation team. With thousands of happy and satisfied customers, we want you to be a part of Mobile Repeater’s team and say goodbye to your poor mobile signal problems!
If you have any question or are having a hard time finding a Mobile Repeater that will work for you, give us a call, send us an E-mail, or send us a message on our Live-Chat feature that’s located on our Mobile Repeater South Africa website. We are always more than happy to answer any questions, or clarify any doubts. Thank you!!