We go about these installation processes strategically and methodically, in order to give our clients the best installation experience. Since repeaters that cover 5000 sq m might require some extra assistance, such as a survey, we advise you to contact us in order to get started on your survey and installation process as soon as possible in order to end your poor mobile signal issues once and for all.
Here at Mobile Repeater South Africa, our trained professional teams are always updated on all of the latest strategical and technological advances. Our first priority is always your trust, and we go about gaining it by making sure all of our pro teams are trained and ready for the job.
How does the installation process begin?
After you contact us, we advise you request to have a survey done of your building, which would be the ideal first step towards getting the professional installment you deserve. This includes:
- Calculation of total floor space, and area per floor in square meters.
- Identification of specific priority areas.
- Signal (dBi) level inside and outside your building.
- Tests and examination of construction materials used in internal partition/exterior walls.
- Identification of ceiling type (plaster or suspended ceiling).
- Examination of roof accesses (to run cabling from external aerials to repeaters)
- Examination of riser accesses between floor levels.
- Ensure adequate space above ceiling to run coax cables and mount, directional couplers, and splitters.
- Identification of any issues with building layout or construction that would impede cable runs or signal coverage.
- Pre-plan of any remedial work required prior to and after the installation process.
- Calculation of any travel and miscellaneous expenses.
- System configuration layout drawing and connection graph.
After the results of the survey are in, our professional team of system installers is now prepared to carry out their work. Here at Mobile Repeater South Africa, the surveys are essential when it comes to pro installations of larger booster systems, since we want to make sure that our teams are fully prepared when they do their work, to ensure that your repeater is installed perfectly, and to give you the best mobile signal available.
What coverage will you get with a 5000 sq m repeater?
Our 5000 sq m repeaters are designed to cover a total surface area of just that. But what kind of mobile signal will you be getting after it’s installed? It all depends on the mobile signal you are getting outside of your building, since that is what your booster system will be picking up and amplifying.
For example: if you have a 4-bar signal outside, and have standard inside/outside partitions, you will receive around 5 bars inside your building. Mainly, for every bar you have outside your building, you will get around 30% more signal inside your building, once the repeater is installed.
Our repeaters are designed to amplify and create a steady mobile signal, that way you have a better signal inside your building, and you don’t have to worry about dropping calls any longer.
This also applies to a GSM, 3G or 4G booster. The interior coverage gain is the same, and it secures a better, stronger, more reliable connection inside you building.
About our designs:
We understand that infrastructure changes from structure to structure; more open layouts require fewer antennas, whereas buildings with 2 foot stone walls can need significantly more. Allow our professional engineering and designing teams to assess your building, define your needs, and come back with an effective plan of action. We guarantee the best solution for you here at Mobile Repeater South Africa.
Our designs will:
- Improve calls (2G).
- Boost and improve 3G & 4G signals.
- Guarantee 98% mobile coverage.
- Promise no more dropped calls.
Most of the time, you will need several indoor antennas, but why?
The amplifiers in the 5000 sq m range give better results with several indoor antennas for the following reasons:
- They provide signal, even though placed far away from the amplifier.
- They can cover areas separated by thick partitions/walls.
- They offer a strategic distribution of signal when positioned throughout the desired building.
Why is Mobile Repeater the leader in today’s Signal Booster market?
We’re happy to say that we’ve been on the market for over 10 years now! And let us tell you, after so many years of professional experience, we have become the leader in today’s signal booster industry. Like all great companies, we believe in our products and their fidelity and intelligibility; and if it weren’t for our remarkable customer satisfaction rate, we wouldn’t be in the place we are today. At Mobile Repeater South Africa, our customer’s 100% satisfaction is always at the top of our list. We like to make your experience with us one of a kind, and want to provide the best service possible every single time.
After many years of designing and improving our mobile signal solutions, we have discovered the perfect way to amplify your mobile signal with one simple, aesthetically pleasing system. This system is easily connected to your devices, and maintains a great cell connection all day, every day.
Additionally, we love to hear from our clients. It is always a pleasure to know how your system is working, and how it went with our professional teams, so please don’t hesitate to contact us any time! We love to hear your testimonials and experiences as well, so please contact us via e-mail with any feedback you have for us.
Mobile Repeater South Africa also offers professional tech-support in South Africa, so contact our professional team any time with any questions or doubts; we are all trained specifically in this area of our company, so we will be able to offer much help in that aspect.
Thank you very much. We can’t wait to hear from you!
-Our team at Mobile Repeater South Africa.