We go about these installation processes strategically and methodically, in order to give you the best installation experience possible. Since repeaters that cover 1000 sq m might require some extra processing, such as survey and professional installment, we advise you to contact us in order to get started on your survey installation process as soon as possible.
Here at Mobile Repeater South Africa, our trained professionals are always updated on all of the latest technological and strategical advances. Our first priority is always your trust, and we go about this by making sure all of our pro teams are trained and ready for the job.
How does the installation process begin?
After you contact us, we advise you to have a survey done of your building, which would be the ideal first step towards getting the professional assistance you deserve. This includes:
- Total floor space, and area per floor in square meters.
- Specific priority areas identification.
- Signal db level inside and outside.
- Examination of construction materials used in internal partition/exterior walls.
- Ceiling type (plaster or suspended ceiling) identification.
- Roof accesses (to run cabling from external aerials to repeaters).
- Riser accesses between floor levels.
- Ensure adequate space above ceiling to run coax cables and mount, directional couplers, and splitters.
- Identify any issues with building layout or construction that would impede cable runs or signal coverage.
- Identify any remedial work required prior to and after the installation process.
- Travel and miscellaneous expenses calculation.
- System configuration layout drawing and connection graph.
After the results of the survey are in, our team of professional installers is now prepared to carry out their work. Here at Mobile Repeater South Africa, the surveys are essential, since we want to make sure that our teams are fully prepared when they do their work, to ensure that your repeater is installed in the best way possible, to give you the best mobile signal available.
What coverage will you get with a 1000 sq m repeater?
Our 1000 square meter repeaters are designed to cover a total surface area of just that. But what kind of mobile signal will you be getting? Well, it all depends on the mobile signal you are getting outside of your building, since that is what your repeater system will be picking up and amplifying.
For example: if you have a 3-bar signal outside, and have standard inside/outside partitions, you will receive around 4 bars inside your building. Basically, for every bar you have outside, you will get around 30% more signal inside, once the repeater is installed.
Our repeaters are designed to amplify and create a steady mobile signal, that way you have a better signal inside and you don’t have to worry about dropping calls anymore.
This also applies to a GSM, 3G or 4G repeater. The internal coverage gain is the same, and it secures a stronger, more reliable connection inside you building.
About our designs:
We understand that infrastructure varies from building to building; more open layouts require fewer antennas, whilst buildings with 3 foot stone walls can need significantly more. Allow our professional engineering team to assess your building, define your needs, and come back with a workable plan of action. We guarantee the best solution for your needs.
Our designs will:
- Improve voice calls (2G).
- Boost and improve 3G & 4G broadband.
- Guarantee 98% mobile phone coverage.
- Promise no more dropped calls.
Sometimes, you will need several indoor antennas, but why?
The amplifiers in the 1000 sq m range give better results with several indoor antennas for the following reasons:
- They provide signal, even though far away from the amplifier itself.
- They can cover areas that are separated by thick walls/partitions.
- They offer a strategic distribution of signal when positioned throughout the building.
Why is Mobile Repeater the leader in today’s Signal Booster market?
We are proud to say that we’ve been on the market for over 10 years now! And let us tell you, that after so many years of professional experience, we have become the leader in today’s signal solution industry. Like all great companies, we believe in our products and their ability; and if it weren’t for our customer satisfaction rate, we wouldn’t be in the place we are today. At Mobile Repeater South Africa, our customer’s satisfaction is always at the top of our list. We like to make your experience with us one of a kind, and want to provide the best service possible every time.
After many years of designing and perfecting our mobile signal solutions, we have discovered the perfect way to boost your mobile signal with one simple, aesthetically pleasing system. This system is easily connected to your devices, and maintains a great connection all day, every day.
We also love to hear from our customers. It is always a pleasure to know how your system is working, and how it went with our professionals, so please don’t hesitate to contact us! We love to hear your testimonials as well, so contact us via e-mail with any feedback you have for us.
Mobile Repeater also offers professional tech-support in South Africa, so contact our professional team with any questions or doubts; they are trained specifically in this area of our company, so they will be able to offer much help in that aspect.
Thank you very much. We can’t wait to hear from you!
-Our team at Mobile Repeater South Africa.